Industrial automation solutions must be installed and programmed correctly in order to achieve maximum output and productivity. While our automation team is available for pre and post support, it is essential that your in-house team become familiar and eventually become experts on those products. We believe that incorporating industrial automation training is a critical step in gaining efficiencies on the plant floor.
Revere can help you develop your employees by offering various training opportunities:
- Revere Workshops: Designed and taught by Revere's Automation Specialist
- Rockwell Automation Training: Developed and taught by Rockwell Automation Product Managers; topics include Allen Bradley PLC training, Allen Bradley drives training, and much more.
- Webinars: Computer-based training that is developed and taught by the manufacturer
- Events: Revere and Rockwell host many industrial automation training events, such as Holt's Solutions Symposiums, Rockwell Automation on the Move and Rockwell's Automation Fair.
- Custom Training:Are you looking for on-site custom training? Let us come to your facility to perform any type of training class you desire - from Allen Bradley PLC training to any type of industrial automation training - you can depend on our experts to run a professional class that fits your individual needs.Our training capabilities are always evolving, so come back often to see what we have to offer.