An increasing number of municipalities are requiring that fire protection product installers be certified by the manufacturer of those products.
Let us certify you on 3M firestop products so your next job doesn’t get delayed due to a lack of certification.
• Dynamics of fire, smoke and toxic gases
• Basic firestop requirements
• Description and selection of the correct ULfirestop systems
• Types and characteristics of firestopping materials
• Proper Application of materials
• Matching the correct firestop products to the corresponding UL system
Upon completion, each attendee will receive a 3M certification card that is valid for three years.